APFEN Mini Dual PD QC3.0 USB C Car Charger
- 【Efficient and Fast Charging】: AFEN Mini USB C car charger, supports PD and QC high output, can quickly charge all current mobile phones at the same time. PD port is 6 times faster than 2.4A charger, can fast charge Note 20/10/10+, iPhone 13/12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/Pro/Max, iPhone X/XS/XR/ 8/8 Plus/SE, Pixel 3/3a/XL, etc. ; Quick Charge 3.0 port, charge the device from 0% to 80% in 35 minutes, compatible with S8/9/10/20/21/Plus, Note 8/9/10/20/21/Plus, etc.
- 【Officially Approved PD+ QC3.0】: This car charger has been approved by official USB-IF and Qualcomm, and passed 15 multi-layer tests, so the charging efficiency is increased by 80% , the charging stability rate is increased by 93%, and the use durability is increased by 200%, so you can charge faster and more safely. Promise, provide lifetime charging.
- 【Simultaneous Charger for Two Devices】: Equipped with USB A(QC3.0) port and USB C(PD3.0) port, APFEN cigarette lighter USB charger can charge two devices at the same time, even with fast charging at the same time, independent PD&QC3 The .0 protocol chip also does not power down.
- 【Compact】: The pinky-finger size body of the Type C car charger fits perfectly and fits snugly with most cigarette lighters, freeing up more space and giving you a comfortable aesthetic. 2. The sturdy all ABS body has delicate texture and durable service life, and protects your device from overheating, overvoltage and overcurrent.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Intelligent protection, repetitive guarantee of security, more reliable use.
1.Prevent equipment from overcharging
2. Prevent the device charging voltage from being too high
3. Prevent excessive charging current
4.Prevent equipment from over power use
5.The temperature of the device is too high when using it
6, the product automatically protects against short circuit
7. Eliminate radio wave interference generated during work
8, prevent the device from charging too low
9, prevent the device from charging when the current is too low
Share This Page